Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Jeans Ripped!!!

I was walking up the stairs when IT HAPPENED...I never thought I would be so happy to say that my pants ripped!!... but the reason they ripped was because I was holding them up by the belt loops to keep them from falling down (and exposing myself because they are very loose even when they were straight from the dryer)....and I heard the teaaarring noise.

Hooray!

I'm delighted. Must shop this weekend :) Needless to say I had to pull my shirt over the top of my pants for the rest of the day and avoid the stairs.... Buuuutt at least I can make myself spend money on myself this weekend without guilt because I actually do need some now!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for too-big jeans!!!! I hope you find something you love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, buying smaller sizes! Have fun, girl and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete