Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oooh La La Update!



IT IS A WORD NOOOOWWWW!!!!

Yes Sir'ee Bob! This previous ill-fitted, unbuttonable pant is now buttonable. A little snug for regular wear right now, but hopefully in five pounds or so they will be ripe for the wearing! They were probably about 4/5 inches from buttoning so I assume that this is a NSV for Anini. A funny one, but one nonetheless!

The pink sweater you see is my newest-most-favorite sweater. It was a splurge for my unemployed self at $58.00, but I bought it anyways! So I plan on getting a lot of wear out of it. I'm hoping the sleeves will shorten up a bit in the dryer because they are pretty long.

I think I have been doing quite well in the eating department for the last few days after the weekend houseguest incident. Just about a full recovery but the bad munchie vibe is still lingering....

I have been doing a lot of walking the past few days. It has been sooo nice outside so I have been taking full advantage of it. I walked on a beautiful trail yesterday and wanted to take pictures of the sun setting on the ocean but forgot the camera in the car. Hopefully next time I won't be a doofus and forget so I can share it with you all. Today it is supposed to rain sooo maybe the treadmill will be my friend :(. ALSO on the beautiful trail yesterday I did some jogging sporadically for a minute or so at a time. So probably only 5-10 minutes worth but it felt good!! I am looking forward to going a little further in the jogging department soon.

If all goes well I am hoping to not see a gain this week even with my baaaad weekend.

The self pampering went well yesterday. I had did a nice facial, pedicure, soak, and manicure for myself. I spent extra time just enjoying doing the extra things for myself that I don't normally take the time to do. I spent quite a bit of time reading as well and just enjoying the peace and quiet. I even squeezed in a nap before running out to get subway with the man (you didn't expect me to ruin my hard manicure work did you?) and having a wonderful and long walk.




This is Maddie watching me have my footbath/pedicure. She just was spayed last week and she has been trying to pull out her still undissolved stitches so thats why she is wearing that dreadful cone!

**Reminder that I cannot get the dumb timestamp on my camera to go away.. Sorry!**



These are my finished and pampered feet. If you look closely you shall see I EVEN took the time to use my spacers for painting my toenails! I know I am worth the extra few minutes to take my time and do it right! Also I went with pink this time. Usually I actually really like to do very small french tips but I was feeling the pink today.. Haha..

Well I will leave you with my self love thought and I am off to make some breakfast because my tummy is growling!




Todays Self-Love Thought:

I love how brave I am.

I am attempting to live my dream. I have anxiety, but I am stronger than it. I will not let fear of failure stand in the way anymore. I can be happy, healthy, and make a difference in the world. I will achieve


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the NSV! Love the pampering too - this weight loss business is great aye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! I have a whole set of clothes (my old ones) that I now fit into. I love it.

    Not the dreadful Cone of Shame...(from UP the movie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL my cat had to have one of those. She picked out all her stitches half an hour after we got her home then we had to rush her back to the vets, but it was closing time, so they just rushed stapling her together and she got a huge infection... needless to say... we dont go there anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grrrlll, you look great! Congrats. You are doing a phenomenal job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate the encouragement! I'm also gonna follow you & your journey & have added you to my google reader! Lookin great!

    ReplyDelete