Friday, March 12, 2010

Busy Busy Busyyyy...

I hadn't realized it had been a week since my last post, but it has. BAD Anini! Anywhoooo, I am proud to announce a 3.6 lb loss this week! That is great! I used a lot of my flex points (24), and its my TOM so I am a bit surprised but none-the-less I will take it!

I am very proud and excited to say that I have behaved very well this week. I have been really busy with school and while studying for midterms... I didn't shove unhealthy snacks in my face. Get this... I actually thought about it first and I asked myself "Am I really hungry?" My stomach answered yes, so I went and made a nice salad and ate that while cramming. The bad news is... I did really horrible on my geography exam.(but great on my Addictions exam!) I did study! Maybe not as hard as I should have but my professor expects waaay to much and it is an intro level class! With staying so busy with school (and all the work I have coming up in the next few days) I have to find the time to go grocery shopping, laundry, and housework. GROAN! It's a constant struggle.

Goals for next week:
-Include more fibre in my day!
-Drink more water!
-Start getting more excercise (walking,treadmill!)
-Find new and interesting recipes
-DON'T GO CRAZY

I bought myself new workout pants. Nice black capri's that are sooo soft. I am so looking forward to wearing them. This lady I know teaches Yoga and I have really wanted to join in, but I haven't had nice work out clothes and also there is the sweat gland problem previously described. I'm not a big sweater, but I can't wear any deoderant because it clogs/swells my armpit pores. I have to find an alternative route for that before I work out in public I think. Any deoderant alternatives you can suggest?

Its supposed to be really beautiful tomorrow so I think my boyfriend and I are going to hit the trails and go for a nice really long walk. It will certainly be a nice paper-writing break. Well there we have it, not a great interesting post, but an update! I'm not feeling very creative and any creativeness I do have is being poured into my million papers...

3 comments:

  1. Don't wear deodorant when you work out. Everyone expects you to sweat. Everyone sweats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I am pleased to give you the Creative Blogger Award as one of the most creative blogs around. Here are the rules.

    1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
    2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
    3. Link to the person who nominated you.
    4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
    5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
    6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
    7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

    ReplyDelete