Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yahoo!

Dear Blog.

Yes, relaxing was the key. The news happened when I least expected it. Today!!

I got into my first choice University/Graduate School. This city girl will be packing her bags and heading to a country school for some new experiences this fall. I'm thrilled!

I must continue learning how to relax.I'm taking some Yoga classes this summer before the big move. I must find some inner peace and relaxation.

Thanks for the support and advice :) The weather is supposed to warm up here very soon. This weekend we will have double digits!(celsius) and I'm hitting the trails!

See ya on Friday with the WI results!!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you're joining the challenge....this is going to be FUN!!! Make it a GREAT weekend and have a blessed Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Anini. You must be really excited. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Change can be really exciting! good luck in Grad School!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! It looks like you've been making wonderful progress, both with school and weight loss!

    ReplyDelete