Thursday, July 29, 2010

Living the Slump Life

Yep, that's me! In fact I think I am slinking into a slight depression. I have not been eating or feeling well. On that note, my cat isn't either and actually has feline kidney stones. I can't bear the thought of losing her... she has been with me through a tough 9 years and means the world to me. Hopefully she will pull through... I know my savings aren't going to though.

On the weight front. I weighed 230 yesterday so while I am not eating well.. I am not doing completely horrendously. Although I did manage to eat like half a litre of ice cream and doritos in one sitting a couple of days ago :(

I know I have to straighten up... I really want to have the confidence I need when I start a new school in September. Afterall meeting people isn't easy when you are ashamed of yourself... Must make self proud...

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your cat! I hope it gets better soon!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real-life story on how weight loss helps to fit into your favorite sexy bikini can be accessed right at our weight loss blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for your cat! xoxox Happy for you that you are making changes. I fell off the wagon as well just two nights ago. But ya know what? We can do this - I got right back on. Thanks for following my blog - and please let me know what I can do for you! I love my blogsphere friends and you all are my strength...

    Keep your stick on the ice!
    - e.
    asomfs dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete