Thursday, June 24, 2010

DUM DUM DUM!!

Any male audience can feel free to skip this post. HAH!

It is that special time :(...If I were a normal human being I would not post this or make a big deal, but since I get roughly about two a year... they are ultra bad (painful) and horrific. Cancel that good weigh in for this week and get ready to see a rise instead I think... Yiiikkeesss!

It is like I don't know how to deal with the urges that accompany this "special time" because I am not used to it... so I caved big time... I already managed to eat a pasta bread bowl, a couple packs of chocolate covered pretzels and some cream soda. Yes I know its terrible... but I wanted it sooo very bad and I slipped. Oh well thats the past... time to try and run damage control now I guess

On the good news front... we applied for an apartment that we like last night (before the slip) and we will hear back tomorrow whether they choose us for it. We are trying to not get our hopes up but its hard because we really like it... enough to wait until September?.. and enough to move temporarily back home with our parents to escape this mold hell? Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about vicious cycles. I usually skip mine by way of birth control and end up extremely hormonal and angry lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... Poor you. I remember those horrid cycle days and don't miss them a bit. (Hysterectomies rule!)

    I know that you feel bad for going on a feeding frenzy and while it might not have been the wisest choice you could have made, it was completely understandable. Most of the weight you might see up on the scale should be fluid retention. One big feed shouldn't undo all of your hard work. Just drink lots and lots of water, try to get some exercise and for goodness sake, don't beat yourself up or feel bad about this. It happens, we learn from it and move forward. :D

    Good luck getting the apartment. You definitely need to get put of mould hell. ASAP. That shit isn't good for you guys. If it means bunking with family for a bit, it will be worth it. Seriously, get out of there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get what you're saying! I used to only have 1 or 2 a year (I have PCOS), but when I started losing weight, I suddenly started having them every month (which was a little victory for me). At first, they were brutal! I think they're starting to get more normal as time goes on though. I hope the same happens for you!

    Here's how I see it: A slice of brownie isn't going to kill me. BUT, if I deprive myself to the point where I freak out and eat a whole box of brownies... well that's a problem. So when it's that time of the month, I give into some of my cravings, and just keep everything in moderation.

    ReplyDelete