Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sore Tootsies never felt sooo good!

Just a note to say that all is going well. The apartment search lives on also. Many viewings coming up for what I hope to be some great apartment opportunities.I can hardly wait to get out of here... its a hot mess with boxes stacked everywhere!

On the weight loss front,I peeked at the scale and it told me good things which is quite encouraging (even if its a bad habit). I also nagged Ryan to take me out for a nice long walk and now my feeties hurt. Also he told me that my face looks skinnier so thats exciting!

I think my initial weight loss goal of being on one-derland by the end of July may have been pushing it a little... okay a lot. Sometimes the scale can be very stubborn even when things are going right so WE have got to keep this in mind. I will be very happy if I make it to one-derland by the end of the summer with the big move and all so that is my new and more realistic goal. Just 26 pounds to go!

I keep telling myself that I can do this if I work hard!! I think I can.. I think I can...


I can! I just got to believe...

4 comments:

  1. YAY Anini! good job! I picked up an apartment guide for my area and was looking at them but I think we are just going to stay where we are for a while, until we can find a good house to rent.

    I hope your move goes well and yay walkies! I like going for walkies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christie :) Thanks for your comment.
    We are struggling to find someplace that we don't hate. We have either seen bad places in nice neighbourhoods and nice places in bad neighbourhoods. No good finds yet! :(

    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can!

    great job on the walk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is funny! I think of The Little Engine That Could, a lot on this little weight loss journey! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can! ;D

    ReplyDelete