Friday, June 18, 2010

Frustration Friday



Scale difficulties this morning. When I went for my morning pee, I discovered Maddie sleeping on my scale. I didn't think anything of it but just scooped her up and kicked her out of the bathroom. I stepped on a few minutes later and low and behold... it read 163! That would mean a 62 lb loss...soo... not likely! haha so I got off and tried again with it reading 180 something.

I took the battery out soon after and put it back in and stepped back on it... said 184. GRRR Ridiculous! Its an electronic scale so I don't really know what else to do/try with it... I wonder if a new battery will help because the edges of the numbers do look kinda faded?... Maybe with Maddie sleeping on it, and shifting around... she wore out the battery? I did just replace it a short time ago...If a new battery doesn't work then I guess I will have to buy a new one and keep it off the floor.. [sigh!]

Wednesday the scale told me 223.4... so that is good news at least. Next week a picture of the/a scale for sure... even if I have to go to Ryans parents place bright and early... haha...[yiiikkkess!]

Water [B+] 6/7 days satisfactory
Excercise [B] 3/7
Tracking [B-] 4/7 (needs improvement)

Healthy thoughts going out to everyone this weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I keep my digital scale where my cat can't sleep on it. It is a model that requires a pretty good thump with the foot to turn it on, but I don't want the little orange hairbag sleeping on it, anyway. lol

    Definitely try a new battery. If you need a new one, Taylor makes good digital scales and they are well priced. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the scale problems. I will jot down your weight on the board and hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a winner! Come pick it up at my blog, you beautiful blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your support on my blog! I'm sorry you're stressed too - at least we're not alone in it :P Also sorry about your scale, that's odd that it stopped working. I keep mine under the bathroom sink so that it doesn't get knocked arounnd too much...hope the new battery works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must be totally frustrating! Sorry, hope you're able to fix it!

    ReplyDelete